Full-Service Home Inspection
Home buyers have a vested interest in looking closely into a potential purchase. Home sellers want to get ahead of their sale with a pre-inspection. Home owners can maintain the value of their home with regular maintenance inspections.
Confident Home Inspection performs a complete visual and operational home inspection, including the home’s structure, interior, exterior, roofing, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, insulation, ventilation, and built in kitchen appliances.
Our full service inspections include:
- Up to four hours on-site inspecting your home
- Full color, full detail report delivered the same day.
- Full-service laser thermometer, voltmeter, digital moisture meter
- Infrared thermography available for a fee
- Roof, exteriors, interiors, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, safety, and improvements
- Homeowner’s newsletter included
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee backed by InterNACHI
- Commercial-grade insurance coverage
Everything listed above is included with your Certified Home Inspection at no additional cost.
Our reporting conforms to the North Carolina Home Inspectors Licensure Board (NCHILB) Standards of Practice and of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) Residential Standards of Practice.